JOIN THE SQUASH CLUB TODAY!
And get access to:
– a great community both on and off the court!
– coaching and training session for both team and social players
– good matches playing in either BUCS competitions, Notts league games, or our IMS box leagues
– many club tournaments, such as doubles, end of year champs, alumni match and many more
– lively socials, organised at least every two weeks.
Membership prices are £50 for team players and £30 for social players.
-> Sign up online on our SU page.
Do I need to have Gym membership?
Team players – Yes, you need to have both Squash Club and Gym memberships.
Social players – No, you do not need to be a member of the gym to play; however, if you are not you will have to pay a fee to play each time.
Pay for your membership either online at any of the University Sports Centres.
We recommend that you get your sports membership as soon as possible and take full advantage of the early bird price of £189 because the price is likely to increase in October. More information on the university website.